CSIRO is offering international Postdoctoral Fellowship in Microbial/Viral Genomics to study in Australia.
• Applications Deadline: July 15, 2018
• Course Level: Fellowship for Postdoctoral programme
• Study Subject: Fellowship is awarded in Microbial/Viral Genomics
• Scholarship Award: Fellowship of AU$80K – AU$91K plus up to 15.4% superannuation
• Nationality: International students’ are eligible to apply
• Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students’ are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
• A doctorate (or will shortly satisfy the requirements of a PhD) in a relevant discipline area, such as viral/microbial genomics.
• Demonstrated experience working with large bioinformatics datasets, with a focus on virome and/or microbiome analyses.
• Strong demonstrated molecular biology experience, including nucleic acid extractions, PCR, RT-PCR, RT-qPCR, and NGS library preparation.
English Language Requirements:
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Read on: https://jobs.csiro.au/job/Canberra%2C-ACT-CSIRO-Postdoctoral-Fellowship-in-MicrobialViral-Genomics/485010500/