The European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL) is a European professional association for liver disease would like to announce the EASL Research Fellowship for International Students. The fellowship will cover 3,000 EUR per month. The aim of the fellowship is to provide research opportunity to the researchers from all over the world.
- Application Deadline: September 15, 2018
- Course Level: Fellowship is available to pursue the research programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowship is awarded in the field of sophisticated, clinical diagnostic procedure.
- Scholarship Award: 3,000 EUR per month will be provided. Neither travel support, nor bench fee reimbursement will be included.
- Number of Scholarships: Not known
- Nationality: All nationalities
- Scholarship can be taken in Europe
EASL is a non-profit organization, composed solely of individual members, that performs its duties under a written constitution managed by the EASL Governing Board.